1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
1 cup julienned cut sun dried tomatoes, not in oil
1/3 c basil leaves
3 TBS slivered toasted almonds
2 TBS olive oil
2 TBS red wine vinegar
1/4 cup broth
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cup quinoa uncooked
1/2 yellow pepper finely chopped
1/2 red pepper finely chopped
1/2 English cucumber seeded and chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
2 TBS finely chopped basil
1 1/2 TBS olive oil
1 1/2 TBS red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1. Heat grill to medium
2. Food process all ingredients (for the chicken recipe) except broth and chicken. Pulse until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture.
3. Add broth to food processor and pulse til combined.
4. Marinate chicken in mixture
5. Grill chicken or bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes
6. Slice and sprinkle the reserved mixture over top.
7. Add uncooked quinoa and 3 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, turn to low and cook for 15 min.
8. When done and cooled, add all other ingredients
9. Serve quinoa on bed of leafy greens.